On behalf of our client, reputable international packaging company ManpowerGroup Serbia is searching for a
motivated candidate to take the challenge and to successfully fulfill the position of:
SAP PROJECT MANAGER
• The purpose of this role is the continuation of the Integration process, SAP and a new Order to Cash system that are being
implemented for the two sites with creation of a Shared Service Unit. This role represents a unique opportunity to direct, me nto r
and strength the Finance support to Company. The person selected will lead and supervise the SAP implementation process and
will continue to lead Shared Service Unit that will support both sites.
• The selected candidate will report directly to the CFO
• Our client is looking for a candidate who will be the local Project Manager for the IT system implementations and who will th en
manage the Shared Services Unit which will be an integral part of the transactional business processes and financial controls fo r
the two sites. The SSU Manager is a new role for the business and is pivotal in moving the businesses forward.
• The SAP Project Manager / SSU Manager will be a key member of the Project Implementation team and will be the local lead for
the system implementations, working with Company’s IT teams who will provide the technical support. Strong systems knowledge
of SAP and Order to cash systems will be required and previous experience of using SAP within a Shared Service environment is
• The SSU Manager’s responsibilities will include management of the SSU team ensuring that transactional processes and
controls are achieved. Experience in leading Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cash and Banking and Treasury
are essential. In support of the IT system implementations this will require establishing business processes to ensure effici ent and
effective use of resources.
• The SSU Manager will be responsible for ensuring all processes are documented and trained to Company’s high standard of
• The SSU Manager will also agree and set KPIs and SLAs with the local site management to monitor progress and use as a
• High level user of SAP and MS Office, preferably in a production and/or Shared Services environment.
• Good financial background, with a relevant degree and advanced level of finance qualifications
• Experience i n Serbian accounting standards for Statutory accounts, Tax calculation (including Deferred Tax), VAT, Banking and
• Experience of managing a team of more than ten people.
• Strong technical competency in financial controls and understanding of Company’s needs, as well as maintaining local country
reporting and controls.
• Proven experience of establishing efficient system processes.
• Experience of successfully driving change in finance functions experience of working for a multinational company is preferable
• General knowledge of manufacturing business.
• Fluency in Serbian and English.