Junior Customer Support Representative
- Responsible for resolving email, and work-related notifications.
- Ensures that the specific customer issues are addressed and resolved to completion.
- Responsible for researching and resolving credit card billing inquiries.
- Initiates customer escalations to internal teams and CCBill merchants to customer needs are met.
- Properly notating customer interactions and issues in the Admin to ensure proper follow up
- High school degree or equivalent education.
- Ability to be self-motivated and exhibit a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to quickly identify and troubleshoot customer issue appropriately.
- General knowledge of basic internet technologies.
- Very good/intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Intermediate proficiency with current web browsers, Microsoft Word.
- Ability to retain and reapply information learned during day to day interactions with supervisors and Management.
- Ability to effectively operate independently without the need of constant supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to handle high levels of stress and difficult customer interactions.
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working in a call center.