The primary purpose of the role Livelihood Restoration Field Officer is to work in close coordination with the Environment & Communities Team (CSP) and the Land Acquisition team, to support the development of the Jadar Project’s Livelihood Restoration activities according to the strategic plan that has been developed.
Under the supervision of the Livelihood Restoration Coordinator, the field officer will be working on:
- Individual Households livelihood restoration plans: Household financial management training; Selective support with replacement of agricultural land for those who experience difficulties in securing such land; Support with the modernisation of agricultural equipment; Enhancement of employ ability through training and education;
- Small business support, including procurement of works, goods and services from local businesses for construction and operations of the Jadar mining project;
- Identification of potential replacement land / new houses
- Community livelihood projects: Agriculture and rural development; Support to local training institutions; Support to the enhancement of community infrastructure;
Small grant programme;
- Governance strengthening and capacity building programme.
- Support to resettlement and land replacement will be offered to all, with a specific attention to the following categories: those explicitly requesting such support; and Vulnerable people
- Provide information and support to develop weekly / monthly progress reports.