On behalf of our client, Manpower Serbia is searching for a motivated candidate to take the challenge and to successfully fulfill the position of Database Administrator.
As Database Administrator you will be part of a team responsible for the installation, administration and maintenance of SQL Server instances within bank’s information system. You will be providing top-level support for enterprise-wide initiatives, projects and service requests.
• Design high-available database architecture
• Setup Development and Test environments
• Monitor performance and optimize queries and indexes
• Troubleshoot daily issues
• Plan and monitor backup procedure
• Test restore process
• Document system changes
• B.S. degree in Computer Science
• Minimum 3 years’ experience
• Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft SQL Server
• Knowledge of database monitoring and auditing tools
• High degree of professionalism
• Ability to stay focused to ensure that projects/tasks are completed accurately and on time
• Demonstrated excellent organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize and complete multiple interdepartmental tasks in a timely fashion.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills