We are seeking an experienced, motivated Full Stack Developer who will develop software on an Agile team supporting Integrated Solutions Services, working collaboratively with the Product Owner, stakeholders, and the team, the candidate will work on multiple applications across a varied portfolio. The industry changes quickly, so we are looking for candidates who can respond to change, pick up new technologies quickly and adapt to changing requirements. The successful candidate will take pride in workmanship and have strong design and development expertise. We value quality code delivery and expect candidates to demonstrate competence at good testing practices and knowledge of CICD automation. The candidate will contribute to the alignment of our development practices with DevOps principles, to build a cross-functional team responsible for the entire lifecycle of its products.
• Collaborate with a team of distributed staff and consultants to deliver complex software solutions
• Drive full cycle end-to-end development from design through implementation.
• In an Agile environment, work with solution architects, product owners, and other software engineers to review and qualify business requirements, functional specifications, use-cases, and test plans.
• Design, prototype and author code for software components and applications and optimize them for system performance.
• Work along with onshore and offshore development team members with regards to sprint planning, release planning, and work prioritization across the portfolio
• Collaborate with other teams to ensure effective integration with business operations, technical operations and other systems.
• Perform root cause analysis of technical issues and participate in remediation of incidents
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Generally 3+ years of professional experience with enterprise Java
• Strong verbal and written communication in English
• Experience with Micro Services Architecture and Messaging servers (ActiveMQ)
• Experience with an Enterprise Service Bus product (WSO2, MuleSoft, Fuse, Camel, Synapse)
• Experience with SOAP web services and XML transformation
• Experience with containerized applications, Docker, Kubernetes
• Effective use of the Git source control system including branching, merging and pull requests
• Foundational knowledge of AWS, DevOps, CI/CD, Automated testing.
• Knowledge and experience with the following (the more, the better): Linux (RHEL), Spring Integration, Maven, Jmeter.
• Knowledge of the following is a plus: Spring Boot, Jenkins, Selenium, Nexus, JIRA, ELK (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana), Terraform, Consul.